Monday, December 6, 2010

The Eye of the Tiger is calming my shakey leaf

Okay, so Mark will be swimming in about a week at the Short Course World Championships. Though I did turn over my new leaf last summer, it is starting to shake (just a smidge). I wouldn't say that I am nervous... just anxious. I am ready to get this show on the road. I keep playing 'Eye of the Tiger' in my head... I wonder if Mark is as pumped up as I am.

The good news is that the time difference between Auburn, Alabama and Dubai is perfect. I will not have to be checking results at 3 in the morning like when Mark is in Europe. Rather, I will wake up and be able to check his night swims and check morning swims right around dinner time. I'll keep you posted regarding how and when to check results.

Until then, I will continue to study for my final exams (remember, I am a professional student) and in between statistics study sessions, will get onto Mark about not exerting too much energy. He's going to need it.

... it is not too late to get your copy of our book and receive it before Christmas! But, Mark is traveling soon, so if you want a copy autographed before Christmas, call up Santa and git ur dun ASAP...

No comments:

Post a Comment