Tuesday, November 30, 2010

WE DID IT!

It was almost a full year ago that Mark and started talking about a book idea. 8 months ago we started writing. 3 months ago it was sent to the printer. 8 weeks ago we received a proof. Tonight we are finally ready to unveil our hard work. Phew....

It is my pleasure to present...

OUR BOOK
(cue my happy dance--man, I've been doing this a lot lately)

You can purchase (and get it personalized and signed by our everyday Olympian, Mark!) on Mark's official website www.MarkGangloffUSA.com. Just click on the SHOP tab. Or click here to go directly to his shop.

Have I mentioned that this would be a perfect stocking stuffer for you little swimmer? Consider it mentioned.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I was waiting for it to come out, and now I'm definitely leaving this window open for a certain gift-giving family member to see (:

    ReplyDelete